Has it ever happened to you, where there is a case of hacking in a credit card caused by errors resulting from the lack of security that we try to apply.
Today I will provide an article with full information about the existence of hacked credit card, this article aims to reduce so it can cover the action of similar cases as before.
Before that let me give you some additional articles related to credit card, credit card is a means of payment when people want to do a transaction and credit card is available or can be through branch of each bank. Various types of these credit cards such as, Visa credit card, Mastercard credit card, american express credit card, Discover credit card.
From each of these have types such as, credit credit cards, debit credit card, business credit cards, platinum credit cards, which is called from the list of types of BIN (Bank Identification Number).
The best way to avoid and prevent hacked credit cards
1. Get a Replacement Card.
2. Check Your Account Online.
3. Freeze Your Credit.
4. Order Your Credit Reports.
5. Watch for Phishing Scams.
6. Don’t Sign Up for High-Priced Fraud Protection.
7. Be Smart About Passwords.
8. Sign your card to take ownership and to prevent others from signing on the card.
9. Consider cards with additional security features, such as photo ID cards. Card companies also do biometric authentication, such as fingerprints. Microchip cards introduced on credit cards in the US make counterfeiting more difficult, but do not provide more significant security because they are not combined with PINs like in Europe.
10. Do not show your card to anyone except the merchant you trust, and do not let others see it while you are in a public place. Never lend your card to anyone.
11. Keep an eye on your card when you use it to pay, and be sure to pick it up before leaving.
12. Bring only the cards you need, especially if you are traveling. For extra security, keep it in a stand separate from your wallet.
13. Do not store your PIN near the card (and definitely do not write it on the card).
14. Immediately report the loss or theft of the card to the publisher. Your liability is limited to $ 50 on most credit cards if you report any immediate losses. More issuers also offer "zero liability" cards.
15. Do not give out numbers or other information over the phone unless you start a call.
16. Do not respond to unsolicited emails even from your bank or other trusted sources.
17. Just use your card over secure network (look for https in URL). Do not send your card information by email, as this is usually unsafe.
18. Use a credit card rather than a debit card for online transactions because it generally offers more protection, and deals are more easily debated.
19. Shop online only with established business.
20. Be sure to log off after completing the transaction, or turn off your browser if you can not log off.
21. Keep all your software-including browser and virus protection-updated. Make sure your computer has a firewall and avoid making transactions over public Wi-Fi. Sometimes banks or other credit card issuers will provide extra online protection.
22. Make your passwords as safe as possible by using letters, numbers and symbols, and avoid names, birthdays, anniversaries and other obvious combinations. Change passwords as often as possible and do not use the same password for all accounts. (Use a program or a password keeper application to track it without having to write it down.)
23. Be sure to cross out the unused lines on the paper receipt before signing. Do not sign an empty receipt. Take all receipts with you, save the important ones and tear that you throw away. Do not leave receipts lying in the open.
24. Print a receipt for an online transaction, or save it to your desktop.
25. Consider not issuing paper for your account reports not to send them by post. If you live with paper, turn on the statement in a safe or defective place before you discard it.
26. Carefully check your account statements against receipts, and immediately notify the publisher of any unauthorized or suspicious entries. Check them often if they are online.
27. Make sure your address, phone and email information is kept up to date with your publisher.
28. Keep a list of your credit card numbers, expiration dates and emergency contact numbers separate from your card. Make sure you have that information when you travel to get the card you carry along the way.
The Bottom Line
- If you haven't been a victim yet, act proactively to make yourself less vulnerable.
- If you have, don’t panic. It’s going to take time to clear everything up, but you won’t pay for any charges that weren’t yours. Call your credit card company, tell it about any incorrect charges and be patient as it works to clear them from your account.
Learn in hacking system work for you to strengthen your defense that will protect you from hacked credit card case, please refer to the article below.
See this article: Example of a hacked credit cards
See this article: Example of a hacked credit cards
This information I gather from some sources who stated that for credit card hacking system work has several stages that is online and offline.
The online credit card hacking system also has some of the well known methods of spamming by sending fake information or by creating a fake website to aim at tricking you into giving you all your data.
The data in the form of full details of information about you, such as name, address, country, phone number, zip code, dob, your security questions, photo ID scan and many more.
Credit card hacking system is offline, this usually happens in the daily life - the day where you will make a credit card payment, this case will be called with skimmer.
#protect your money
#life enjoy with your money
Extend your help through paypal to me for this website in https://www.paypal.me/kangkarding/
Verry best thanks you...